Thanksgiving!

Hello 5th graders! Do you have any exciting plans for Thanksgiving break? Maybe you are traveling to meet family somewhere, or maybe you get to sleep a lot! What are you most excited to do? 🙂

5 thoughts on “Thanksgiving!

1. I am most excited for the food on Thanksgiving, just being honest. I also get a break from rehearsals and I can relax for a while. My family is coming over and they always bring really good food like pumpkin pie, mac and cheese, and green beans. Thanksgiving food is probably my favorite type of food. Additionally, we might go to the Leesburg Christmas Tree farm, and I’m so excited.

• My favorite part about Thanksgiving is watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade with my family. I love all the floats and I love it when the Rockettes come out. I love the parade and I could’t imagine Thanksgiving without it. Someday I hope to see it in person.

2. I’m not going anywhere but my Dads whole family is coming down including my adorable two cousins who I’m guessing will get there share of my grandma’s homemade pumpkin pie. Hope everyone will have a great thanksgiving and not have to deal with messy little toddlers😋

3. I am going to have two thanksgiving dinners – well, a lunch and a dinner. I am going to have a lot of friends over. Lunch will be at my house with the Donaldsons and dinner will be at our friends house. There will be about 17 people at the dinner. My mother is cooking turkey, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie for the lunch. There will be turkey at our friends house, but I don’t know what else. Last Thanksgiving I had ham and it is probably my favorite thanksgiving food. I hope we will have it this thanksgiving. Over break I can’t wait for it to snow on Wednesday. I am going to go sledding with my brother. I also will sleep a lot in my cosy bed.