What is the best book that you have read in 5th grade so far? It can be a book group book, or it can be a book you read for fun (just right or independent reading). What did you like best about it? You can descibe more than one book here, if you like. 🙂
Which scientist did you pick for your science research paper. Why did you choose that person? What is the most interesting thing that you have learned about your scientist so far?
Please respond by Thursday, January 29.
Hello 5th graders! Do you have any exciting plans for Thanksgiving break? Maybe you are traveling to meet family somewhere, or maybe you get to sleep a lot! What are you most excited to do? 🙂
Hi 5th graders, what new things did you learn from your chapter 9 Keynote or Prezi? Did you learn something new about the app/site? Did you learn something new about yourself? Maybe you just learned something interesting about Egypt!
Please answer at least 2 of these questions before next Tuesday, November 18.
1. What is your favorite subject this year? Why?
2. What are you most excited to do at school this year? Why?
3. What did you learn from the Prezi/comic book/study guide project for chapter 8 in History?
4. What are some things that you would like to learn this year?
Before we get too far away from Halloween, I have a few questions for you to answer. Pick at least 2 questions to respond to. 🙂
1. What was your favorite part of the Halloween events at school? (games, parade, party, etc) Why was that part your favorite?
2. Which costume(s) did you like best?
3. If you had unlimited money, what kind of costume would you wear for Halloween next year?
4. If you could convince other people to do group costume (and again, money was no limit), what would you all be?
5. Did anything crazy/awesome/terrible/weird happen when you went Trick-or-Treating at home on Halloween?
Please remember to check your comment for spelling, capitalization, and typos.